Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy New Year--and what-not

Well, Vixen here, and I felt that I couldn't let the year end without a new posting! Okay, we all make those damn resolutions that we know we aren't going to keep becuase we promise ourselves the world...I no longer vow to lose, like, a 1000 pounds (and no I don't weigh anything near that!) or quit my vices (yeah, right!). But, in the spirit of the new year about to begin, I will do what I call Realistic Resolutions. Here we go: 1) I will speak my mind more freely, even when it scares the hell out of me. 2) I will have more sex (heh, heh). 3) I will continue to improve on my whip technique. 4) I will not mix so many of my meds w/my liquor (well--we'll see about that one). 5) I will make every man I meet desire me and cream in their pants! 6) I will not allow Big Poppa Trenchie to beat me unless it's out of love, and only on my ass. 7) I may consider Starhawk's "suggestion" of, uh, "Posterior Affection". 8) I will make Wicked Truth take some of my drugs in order to mellow her out and drop her repressed anger. 9) I will continue to dazzle you all with my melodious singing voice. And, 10) I will continue to bring you "da hot shit" on this blog and on Podcast X! Much love to y'all, bitches! Happy Muthafuckin' New Year!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger MC_TREKKIE said...

Happy Muthafuckin' new year!

Oh Yeah.

Vixen- Hurry up and do a podcast with Trencho- I think the audience has heard enough of Trekkie, and Starhawk- we want something fresh!

December 31, 2006 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger T Mafia said...

Hey, Trekkie....actually Trenchie and I will be doing a podcast together very soon....and Happy Muthafuckin' New Year to you, too...

January 1, 2007 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger XantesFire said...

So how many resolutions worked out?

And where is Twisted Truth anyway?

June 22, 2011 at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home