Tuesday, December 12, 2006

One man's drug....

Is another man's comfort. Hey, Vixen here, and I'm trying to do better with my blog duties, since I've heard that some of y'all are feenin' (that means you, Trekkie and Big Poppa Trenchie--smile). Anyway...since I am all about pleasure, I just want to say: Who am I--or anyone?--to say that someone's "addictions" are "bad"? You know, as I've gotten older (and wiser), I understand why people try to medicate themselves. This life is so stressful and, well, fucked-up, that I'm down with getting pleasures in any way you can. I was going to add "as long as it's legal" (hmm--debatable), but I will say "as long as no one gets hurt." Although, some of you horny muthas like pain (heh, heh)....but, to each his/her own. I strive to be free, as free as I can get. I may like some drugs, but not all, so I like to get free with my mind--and, at other times, my body. I've never understood people who try to govern pleasure, especially sexual pleasure. As long as my submissive-uh, I mean partner--enjoys whips, chains, feathers, and the like, why is it so bad? Holla at me, and tell me what you think. And, Trekkie and Trenchie--I especially want your inputs! Kisses-and put them wherever you wish.....

3 Comments:

Blogger MC_TREKKIE said...

Funny stuff. Looking forward to hearing you go solo with Trencho one of these days.

December 12, 2006 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Thanks for the compliment. Trenchie and I will be working together soon.

December 15, 2006 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger XantesFire said...

Oh I agree with you on the sex stuff but what fun drugs are legal?

June 22, 2011 at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home