Friday, April 13, 2007

A Change is Gonna Come

Hey everybody, Vixen here. I just wanted you to know that I will be changing the blog very soon---like, as in within the next two weeks. I know that although you guys don't comment on the blog, I know that the blog does get viewed. Well, it's time to shake things up, do things differently.....

So...coming very soon...I will be doing comic reviews on my own, on this blog. I'm still part of the PCX team, but I will be doing things differently. I know I'm known for my "vixenish" ways (heh, heh), and that will continue. My reviews will be of a, shall we say, "adult" nature....hence the title: Vixen's Adult Comic Reviews!!!!!!

So, look for it...and enjoy.....

1 Comments:

Blogger XantesFire said...

Looking forward to it.

June 22, 2011 at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home