Sunday, May 27, 2007

Joe Blow

Rating: Story--3 out of 10
Depravity--10 out of 10
What can I say about this ,uh, story of the American Family, Caligula- style? Not a whole hell of a lot. Basically: Daddy catches 'Lil' Sis" masturbating in her bedroom, and he decides to give her the real thing (i.e. he instructs her to think of sucking his dick as "sucking candy"). The son walks in and sees Daddy fucking little sister, and he decides to run and tell Mommy. Well, Mommy responds by donning a dominatrix outfit and screwing the boy. It's all Oedipal and Electra complexes mixed in with brother-sister sex at the end...the parents say that the kids will go on to "experience their own adventures" (I'm paraphrasing here).
Hmm. Okay, aside from the highly objectionable subject matter (well, I guess if you're into this sort of thing, this is your cup of tea--and I sooo don't wanna know you!), the artwork is very rudimentary--it looks like the art was done by a student just learning how to draw. Of course, the art was very detailed where it "counted"...I know a few men who'd kill to have the dick size that Daddy appeared to have, although I was traumatized by Lil' Sis' extremely hairy twat (damn, kids sure do develop fast!). I give it a couple of points for the lame jokes in the beginning, and I get that it's a satire on the whole idea of the wholesome family. Sorry, I just don't get my jollies off by watching parents fuck their kids. But, again, it's like a train wreck---you can't help but watch it...and I must admit, I did read it twice, just to see if my eyes were deceiving me.
Unfortunately, they weren't.

1 Comments:

Blogger XantesFire said...

Yeah, this wasn't a comic to turn a person into being pro-incest. It really seemed creepy in parts even though the artwork is comedic.

June 22, 2011 at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home